Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pilkada Trenggalek.... my busy campaign.... again.

I have not to write in my blog for along time... yup.. almost one month. I am busy to get campaign... not for myself. But for the person I have respect a lot.  Mr. H. Mahsun Ismail.  I go everywhere with his wife to promote our project, to be a first leader in this small town for 2010-2015.

To many schedule I have get.  But for the first campaign... these are the pictures.  Just enjoy its.

Whatever I do is just for my favor to him.  He is really good person.  Hmm ... it was subjective.

Depan-belakang: Anggota paling kecil Wildan, Hamim, Dody, yg lagi nyuap Samsul, Edi, si kacamata Mas Nanang, Huda, gak nampak si Hasan, aku, dan Ibu

No comments:

tulisan baru

hadeeeh... gw dari dulu suka nulis.. jangan dibilang kena fb, wa gw gak pernah nulis. emang gw gak suka nyetatus... riskan kalo blog ...